Thursday 23 April 2015

From Dumbo To Dynamic

I would like to share my personal life right from my schooling.I have done my schooling from a very prestigious school in Hyderabad,"Stanley Girls High School".A school where students used to be hyper active,participated in every activity,every competition.But me,right from childhood used to be very timid.Even the thought of participating in anything would fear me.My lovely mom used to ask me very often if there are any activitis where i was eliible to participate.I always lied to her saying"NO" because i was scared that she would ask me to or would come and speak to the teacher.

Years passed and i came to my Seventh Standard.Where My class teacher MS Neeta liked a lot as i was a very calm n innocent child.She taught us Hindi.I used to feel really special that my Teacher liked me.
Here,my life took a turn.That feeling was sooo nice that i started thinking of what more should i do that all my teachers liked me and with which my class teacher would be proud of me.There were many hurdles,many Disappointments,classmates used to make me feel inferior.But i did not give up.I began to work hard,studied much better and with the encouragement of my class teacher took the first step o participate in Elocution competition.Though i did not win a prize but was appreciated fr my performance.This is when my confidence level started to boost.
Then gradually improved and improved and finally in my graduation,i was awarded as an "All Rounder" of the college.Right from studies to sports to any other activity,i was awarded.

Soooo,when you have will power and the zeal to achieve something


No comments:

Post a Comment