Tuesday 21 April 2015

Dream Home




Hey,everyone has a dream home in mind.For few its very easy to get one and very difficult for the others.But where there is enthusiasm and zeal to work hard and will to achieve something,then everything is on your way.
       I have been trying hard.Things were not working out as planned.I was quite disappointed.Then i shared the same with my friend.She sincerely advised me to start saving half of my income everymonth.After an year,thankfully i managed to save an amount.Like a dream come true,a friend told me about BUILDING BLOCKS.
         Thats it, they offered me a beautiful house with the best gated community within my budget.I quickly discussed it with my husband,enquired about it and finally approved it.Wow,an average person can also dream of a beautiful house.

No comments:

Post a Comment